You Need Our Brochure Before You Buy
Download your FREE Brochure to get the breakdown of all the available options
Shatter all expectations. The 2016 Prius is here with an edgy new look that will challenge everything you know about hybrids. Prius is more fun to drive than ever. It’s time to shake up the status quo and look good while doing it.
Designed to Perform
Let the fun begin
Find more excitement around every corner. Prius is engineered to give you a comfortable and exhilarating ride. Its new double-wishbone rear suspension helps soak up the bumps and keeps Prius feeling sure-footed when the road gets twisty. A lower center of gravity and increased body rigidity help make this our most agile Prius yet. And with sporty touches like a shark-fin antenna, this hybrid is never afraid to show off its athletic side. So when you find your favorite winding road, you’ll always be ready to go. Get more information…
You’re ready to take on the city
Prius helps you stay connected with the available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite. With an available 7-in. high-resolution touch-screen with split-screen display, you can take control of your playlist, find movie tickets and make restaurant reservations, get turn-by-turn directions and more. The available illuminated entry welcomes you each time you get inside. And with the standard Smart Key System, you can easily lock and unlock the driver’s-side door by touching the door handle and start Prius with just the push of a button. Get more information…
Get more of what you want
The futuristic cabin of Prius has been optimized to give everyone room to relax. The front seats have been redesigned for enhanced comfort on those long drives. Its cockpit-inspired dash is packed with more functional tech and is easier to use, keeping you in command of all the fun. And with an available 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, it’s easy to find that perfect driving position. Get more information…
An inviting space designed around you
Step into ultimate comfort and style. The smart, new interior of Prius gives you and your friends plenty of room to stretch out. Its center console has been reshaped to give everyone more room up front. Smarter seat design makes the rear seats a relaxing place to hang out too. And with plenty of cargo space, you’ll never have to leave those gotta-have items behind. So no matter what your day may bring, Prius is ready to help you handle it all. Get more information…
Athletic style. Optimal efficiency.
This beauty is more than skin deep. The striking new look of Prius has been engineered to help it easily slip through the wind. Its sleek lines, aero stabilizing fins and underbody panels all work together to help reduce wind resistance. Up front, the active grille shutter automatically opens and closes to help optimize airflow and reduce engine warm-up time. And with its ultra-low coefficient of drag, Prius helps you get more mpg from every drive.
The 2016 Prius is one of our most efficient yet; improved powertrain with higher-density batteries, lighter hybrid system components and an improved gasoline engine. All these systems work together to help you go farther with less fuel. The new Prius Two Eco grade takes this efficiency even further with an EPA estimate of up to 58 mpg in the city. Get more information…
Integrated safety to support your drive.
The road can be unpredictable. That’s why Prius is available with Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P). This newly developed active safety package combines Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Auto High Beams (AHB) and Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) to assist you. TSS-P’s comprehensive features create in-the-moment safety designed to support your awareness and decision-making on the road. Get more information…
– Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
– Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
– The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
– 2016 Prius Two Eco EPA 58 city/53 hwy/56 combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
– Please refer to the Owner’s Manual for more information and system limitations.
– The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors such as speed, driver input and road conditions. See your Owner’s Manual for further information.
– The Pedestrian Detection System is designed to detect the presence of a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, to determine if impact with the pedestrian is imminent and to help reduce impact speed. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, driver input and weather, light and road conditions. Please see your Owner’s Manual for further information.
– Lane Departure Alert is designed to read the lane markers under certain conditions, and provide visual and audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors. See Owner’s Manual for more information.
– The automatic high beam system operates at speeds above 21 mph. Situations such as a dirty windshield, variable weather, lighting conditions and hilly terrain will limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually turn off. See Owner’s Manual for details.
– Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Please see your Owner’s Manual for important instructions and cautions.
– Toyota strives to build vehicles to match customer interest and thus they typically are built with popular options and option packages. Not all options/packages are available separately and some may not be available in all regions of the country. See dealer for information about options/packages.